Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Update on Jeremiah

I'm not sad about Jeremiah passing. I'm still coming to grips with it but more than anything, I'm reminded how fragile and special life is. A constant reminder that every day can be our last.

But on a happier note, I am no longer unemployed!! I just got the phone call asking me if I was still interested in the position at Ulta! YAY!!!!! Discounts on girly stuff!!!

SO FREAKING STOKED!!! I start next Wednesday, which is perfect considering I am so freaking busy this week with school, Landmark, volunteering this weekend and the orientation for the event on Thursday night. Oh yeah!! And Harry Potter tonight at midnight with my sister! chipdanger better be careful otherwise I'll become spoiled rotten!

Muchos besos and God bless!
Aimee

P.S. Here are some pictures I took the other day. I love weather.
SPOILERS! (Click to view) On the drive home.


Right outside my house.

And here are some pictures of my attempt to get good lightening shots...



... it just wasn't working out. I took almost 120 pictures and they all pretty much look the same.

No comments: