Monday, July 27, 2009

Rockies vs Giants.

Not much to say, really. Just been busy living life and being away from the house and computer. I can't wait to get a new phone tho, so I can update on the go!

Went to the Rockies game against the Giants on Friday with friends then went to Jackson's Hole across the street from the stadium for all-you-can-drink for 10 bucks. It ruled. Met up with other friend's afterward and danced at Lodo's. Took the lightrail to my car and was judging people left and right the whole way there. It was fun and entertaining until I got to my connecting line to my car and some dude was pissing me off. People really need to grow up.

Went to church tonight after work and finally connected with some people. Went to Uptown Tavern from some drinks then over to Steuben's for some grub and more drinks. I was fun and entertaining. Working tomorrow afternoon.

That's all for now.

Muchos besos!
Aimee


My friend Krista and I.

Stephen and I.

Some of our other peeps...


No comments: