Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Introduction.


I've started blogs all over the internet but I wanted to find a unified place to keep things.

Hi. I'm Aimee. I was born in Staten Island, NY and moved here to Colorado when I was about 6 months old. I moved to Florida with my dad in 1996 and have been moving back and forth ever since. I'm in love with photography, traveling, National Geographic, world religions, healthy living, educating myself, building relationships with people, people watching and many many more.

I wanted to find a way to start marketing myself and the organizations I'm a part of. I have a lot to say. I have opinions on things and I want to share that with others and connect with other people who have something of value to add to this world.

I can't think of much else to write at the moment, but I'm going to do my best to keep this one up... and keep my various internet accounts connected to one another.

Muchos Besos!
Aimee

No comments: