Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thursday

I still think about moving daily.  I've pretty much settled on Seattle but a lot can change between now and then.  As suspected, I'm starting to rethink my leaving Denver.  I love Colorado and I really don't want to leave, but my need to experience something new is stronger than my need to stay.

But, I'm always leaving room for me to change my mind.

I was driving home yesterday from work, thinking about what life would be like to live in Seattle, and my heart started feeling funny.  I feel like that's a right fit, and it's weird considering I've never been there, but I have a feeling this is a right choice.

More meditating and praying about it will be needed, but I know whatever direction I end up going in, I can make it.  I will make it.

On a side note: I need to start doing more video blogs. Was watching ItsJudyTime's vlog from yesterday and it made me want to start vlogging!  I want a video recording device!  I can always start with my phone, huh?!

Vlogging will be the next step to sharing myself more.

Anyway, hope ya'll have an excellent day!
Aimee

P.S. I forgot! Yesterday was week 36 braces adjustment.  I was trying to document my journey with braces but I have a tendency of forgetting (see: this blog).  I do have a shot of my teeth!  I can't believe how much my mouth has changed!

The one on the left is the day I came home with my braces on.  The two on the right are from yesterday.


No comments: