Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Geez, 10 &1/2 months later...

I need to start using this again. I haven't been using much of any of the other blog lately anyway, nor using my journal at home.

I've been wanting to take more pictures lately. I went on a photo excursion with my friend to take 6-month-old pictures of her baby boy and I have to say, I love his face too much.


I have a friend who is about 4 months pregnant so maybe she'll let me take pictures of her and her baby when he/she graces us with her presence.

I'm applying for a Trade Name this weekend when I get paid. It's only $20 but that's money I don't have right now. I look forward to the day of having a "grown up" job... or at least making "grown up" money. Luckily I have part-time money coming in watching some of the cutest kids ever. So many friends with kids! I love it!

I want to look into taking photos for Baby Bella Photography. I'm coming to the conclusion that the only people I want to take pictures of are of little people (meaning kids and babies). They're just so beautiful and freaking captivating.

That's all for now. I'll find a formula of how I write these so they're actually interesting.

Besos!
Aimee

No comments: