Friday, May 28, 2010

What a freaking day!

I won't say it sucked, but it wasn't the most pleasant.

Work was actually pretty good, but I started bleeding then I was instantly irritated by customers that breathed. Then I came home and was just exhausted but happy when everyone left the house and I was left home alone. Ran a few errands later that included hitting up the library to print out a few things and my freaking phone gets stolen while I'm looking for change in my purse thing. I came home and immediately dial my phone for 45 minutes straight, but no answer. I eventually ended up reporting it stolen.

Then go to Parker thinking it's tonight I have to babysit and it's not. Which wasn't really all that bad. I needed a drive to clear my head, so on the way back, I grab some dye from Sally's and stop by Savers and Goodwill to so a little thrifting. Not a bad day, but damn it, my phone situation pisses me off. Well, at first, it did, and I cried just a little but I blame that on the hormones... (actually I really have a sick attachment to my phone. Who ever decides to go looking through that sucker is going to get an eye-full, let me tell you...)

But I'm going to go back to the library again tomorrow morning just to see if anyone happened to turn it in. It was jacked right as they were closing. I'm crossing my fingers it's still there, but I praise God that I decided to get insurance on it when I bought it. $125 deductible isn't chump change but it sure as hell does beat a $300+ replacement.

I love thrifting tho. I found a bag of unexposed (and probably expired) 35mm film that I have never even seen before, so I'm going to see what comes out of it. Twas only $2.99 for about 10 rolls.

I also have some sick obsession for looking for and buying Ann Rice hardback books. I definitely have at least 2 copies of about maybe 3 or 4 of her books now. I think I may resell them on Amazon or something and see if I get anything for them. I was considering that maybe that can be a little business for me... buying and selling Ann Rice books. There were at least two (one at each place) that I knew I already had. And they were in amazing condition... I think I might try it. I'll go back tomorrow and see if those copies are still there...

I also bought a little fawn figurine for The Dainty Squid. I don't know why I cared, but I just happened to see it and it made me think of her. I think I'll send that out to her tomorrow...

That's all for now. I'm going to change into night clothes and lay in bed with a book.

Besos!

Aimee

No comments: