Friday, October 22, 2010

Yup

I've decided that when I feel inclined to blog, I need to redirect myself back to Blogger.

So, one of my managers called me this morning to see if I wanted to work 6 hours tonight.  Is it bad that I refused because of the manager that's closing?  I feel a little bad, and I do need the money but I can't stand this chick.  She's awful to work with.  It's really uncomfortable, but at the same time, I do love my job and my babysitting gig I do on Friday nights was cancelled.  The mom went to Phoenix for the weekend and dad decided he wanted to say in and sleep.  Awesome so I can do some stuff around the house but bummed because I don't feel like I have a real excuse to refuse hours at work.

Luckily, it's too late to call back and say I actually can.  Mom's heading out to run errands so brother needs supervision.

Do you ever feel bad for refusing to do something for some reasons?  I mean, I think I'm perfectly in my right to refuse.  I wasn't scheduled, so I'm not obligated to go in.  I could definitely use the hours, but then again, I do have things I need to do around the house, like clean, catch up on laundry, and I have major homework and studying to do this weekend.

Sometimes I dislike the fact that I always want to help.  And I feel guilty when I can't, especially in this case because I know I can.  Or could...

*sigh*  I'll just shrug my shoulders off and get done what I need to get done for me.

Besos!
Happy Friday!
Aimee

No comments: