Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Now that that's over...

So, as Myles said it, now that I've properly vented, no more talking about it again.

Just to update, Brent is not going to be here this week.  Accidental cancelled reservations have foiled the plan so we are going to start talks on when it's going to actually happen.  Now that I've cried it all out and gotten into communication with my community, it's time to move on and be excited for tonight.

Tonight is the evening session of this weekend's Landmark Forum and I couldn't be happier!  I was looking forward to Brent being here to be a part of it but I'm not letting that take away from the incredible-ness of this weekend and how powerful it was for me.  There are things still needed to be done, like get to work on my project and meet and talk to people about how to create a non-profit.  It may not be in time for the completion of my Self-Expression and Leadership Program, but I'm so committed to making a difference in my brother's life and the lives of those that are living with Autism that it's time I make that difference a reality.

I've messaged a woman from my church to see if we can get together.  Every time I think of putting together a project or event surround this non-profit, she always comes up for me.  It's time we talk.

There are a few other women I want to talk to and see what they have to offer... insights, suggestions, knowledge, interest, whatever!  My life is about making a difference and I can't little bumps in the road get in my way.  It's a dishonor and a disservice to myself and the world.  I am so very clear about that.

Infinite love,
Aimee

No comments: