Friday, April 15, 2011

YES!

So, tomorrow, I'm all set!  Starting the Self-Expression and Leadership Program bright and early!


I'm working today from 2 to 10 so a full day at work, which always goes well and faster than I would think, most of the time.  Hope today is no exception.


Not doing the greatest with my diet but I have successfully avoided buying fast-food, so that's a plus.  It's about time I start avoiding it all together and I'll start today by taking my lunch to work with me.


Next on the agenda will be to start working out again and buying a bathroom scale so I can keep track of my weight.  I checked my checking account balance to find a charge that looked really familiar.  Turns out I do still have a gym membership and it's about time I start using it again.  I don't have time today, but my goal will be to get up early tomorrow before the first SELP classroom and workout.  I miss the feeling of going to the gym regularly, the habit of it.  Most importantly, I miss the days when, if I wasn't able to make it to the gym, my day was off.  Time to make it routine again.


Anywho, that's about all that's going on with me.  I think I'll start posting my 30 Day Picture Challenge that I started on FB here...


Here's the challenge...

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.
Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.
Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
Day 04 - A picture of your night.
Day 05 - A picture of ......your favorite memory.
Day 06 - A picture of somewhere you've been.
Day 07 - A picture that shows your true self.
Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh.
Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
Day 10 - A picture of someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future.
Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.
Day 12 - A picture of something you love.
Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.
Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.
Day 16 - A picture of you and your friends.
Day 17 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.
Day 18 - A picture of your favorite place.
Day 19 - A picture of a habit you wish you didn't have.
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.
Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.
Day 22 - A picture that confuses you.
Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.
Day 24 - A picture of something you crave a lot.
Day 25 - A picture of you last year and how you've changed since then.
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member.
Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of.
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile.
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss.

So, Day 1 - Post a picture of yourself with fifteen facts

1. I'm a HUGE Gator Fan. I bleed Orange and Blue. And because Tim Tebow is a Bronco QB, I'm a Broncos fan too. The day he leaves the team is the day I stop being a Bronco fan (most likely).
2. I have two dogs (kind of) and two cats.
3. I am eternally grateful and constantly inspired by my participation and assisting around various Landmark Education courses and the people I meet all the time.
4. I have THE hardest time doing homework, or anything that I HAVE to do, like laundry or cleaning.
5. I want to ride horses on a regular basis.
6. I'm obsessed (slightly exaggerated term) with photography and cameras. Capturing moments in time and how things naturally occur inspire me.
7. I am happily single and getting to know something about myself every day. I'm stronger than I realize and I don't give myself the credit very often.
8. Taking compliments and appreciation from other people is very hard for me to be with, but I'm learning.
9. I am totally lit up by providing something of benefit to other people.
10. I think I'm slightly compulsive when it comes to spending money, but I'm learning to control my money and not letting my money control me. (Dave Ramsey FTW!)
11. My dad is the greatest man I have ever known and I love him with all my heart and soul.
12. I'm learning that I do deserve good things in life. That's going to be an every day process.
13. I have a blog that I hardly ever use but I'm mustering the courage to actually use it for this great idea I have about transforming my body and exploring what it's like to go after my passions instead of letting fear stop me.
14. I prefer life sober, but I like drinking every now and then. I enjoy the flavor of vodka tonics and Irish Carbombs.
15. I LOVE BEARDS! And I would honestly rather marry a man that has at least the capability of growing a full-on beard.

Today is day 2 but I'll have to find the picture later when I get off of work.

Besos!
Aimee

No comments: